Sunday, October 17, 2010

Nimbostratus Clouds

Marvelous clouds today? There's something so serene in this scent of rain and asphalt.  As I sit here studying for midterms, thoughts of what I would rather be doing come to mind; should I be outside with my camera, reading my book, or rather books (I do have three new ones that my saint-of-a-mother purchased last night, as an avid Barnes and Nobles patron), or should I sprawl out on my magnificently arranged bed?  The orchestration of my room is intended to benefit me most on days such as the prevailing while.  Parallel the window, lies the bed heap adorned with a sizable down comforter; accompanying the comforter lies an assemblage of warm, red, captivating pillows.  I'll go with the unputdownable book, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test, written by Tom Wolfe.  Intriguing...





No comments:

Post a Comment